Get a Free Wireless Home or Small Business Security System !
Call Now: 888-699-8915
Protect Home Alarm is an authorized Monitronics dealer!
The Monitronics Advantage
Over 1.3 million customers nationwide trust Monitronics to protect their lives and property every day because we are experts in residential home security monitoring. Choose Monitronics today because:
- 24/7 security - With Monitronics, security never takes a vacation.
- Award-winning monitoring - Monitronics has been named the 2008, 2010, & 2011 Monitoring Company of the Year for our best in business practices. We’re also a CSAA Five Diamond Certified Station for five points of excellence.
- The latest in home security technology - Our home security systems are state-of-the-art. Ask about our interactive and home-automation technologies.
- Lifetime warranty - Parts and labor are covered for life.
- Homeowners insurance discount - You could save up to 20% off your homeowners insurance with a Monitronics monitored security system.
Home Security Monitoring System Solutions
At Monitronics, we take pride in being a leader among alarm monitoring companies and work 24/7 to earn and maintain your trust by protecting you and more than 900,000 other customers nationwide with advanced security monitoring technology through our leading Central Monitoring Center.
We also know you work hard to create a home and a comfortable life. Losing any possession to a burglary or fire violates your way of life. That’s why you need a home security monitoring system capable of providing a fast, efficient emergency response—every time—to protect your way of life and your belongings.
How does a home security monitoring system work?
When your Monitronics alarm is activated and then triggered by an event like a burglary or fire, Monitronics immediately goes into action:
- Your home security monitoring system instantly sends a signal to the Monitronics Central Monitoring Station, prompting our highly trained agents to react by contacting you via two-way voice or by phone.
- The Monitoring Station Operator will ask you to provide your password. In case you accidentally set off your system, Monitronics will clear the alarm from any emergency dispatch.
- If Monitronics is unable to contact you; if the monitoring station receives the wrong password; if your specified contact telephone line is busy; or if we have reason to suspect trouble at your home, we’ll dispatch the proper authorities to directly assess the situation.
What is Two-Way Interactive Voice Verification?
- Monitronics is the industry leader in two-way, interactive audio voice verification. That’s a fancy way of saying that, when your security system’s alarm is activated, it allows for live, hands-free communication with one of our monitoring center operators from anywhere in your home. (Two-way voice verification is an essential component of modern alarm system technology, but many of our competitors don’t offer it.)
- Through a hands-free, two-way speaker system, you can talk with the Monitronics monitoring center to alert us of your emergency or situation. Because you’re the only one who can activate the system, your privacy is maintained – and you’re in charge, because Two-Way Interactive Audio Verification can’t happen unless you choose to initiate the system or the alarm is triggered.
How do I get a Monitored Security System?
It's simple. Call us at 888-699-8915 or see our home security alarm system special offers. Provide us your information and we'll conduct a complete security analysis and tailor a system specifically for your home and life.
Wireless Home Security Systems
About 50% of the home-security systems currently monitored by Monitronics are wireless systems. The benefits of installing a wireless system are twofold: lower equipment costs and ease of installation.
If you’re building a new home and want a hardwired system, you may want to consider having your home pre-wired for a security system that is customized to meet the needs of your lifestyle.
If your existing home isn’t pre-wired for a system and you don't want to go to the additional expense and work of hardwiring, a wireless home security system may be right for you. Contact us today to arrange a consultation with one of our expert security consultants.
Why Wireless Home Security Systems
Today's wireless home security systems are user-friendly products that provide superb performance and simple operation. With a wireless keypad you are able to activate and de-activate your security system with the touch of a button. Most packages come equipped with the popular wireless remote key fobs. Similar to a remote car alarm key, a single button lets you arm and disarm your security system and can be programmed to control lights or appliances.
In addition, you don't even need a phone line to connect to the monitoring station. We have several VOIP security system solutions for clients who use a broadband telephone service instead of a landline. You can even make your cell phone your primary connection number!
Why Monitronics for Home Security
Monitronics is one of the nation’s largest security companies and a recognized industry leader with our nationwide network of Authorized Dealers and award-winning Alarm Response Center. In fact, Monitronics was recently recognized as one of the best home security companies in the United States by Frost & Sullivan, who named Monitronics Alarm Provider of the Year for 2011, 2010 and 2008!
Monitronics utilizes state-of-the-industry alarm equipment from the nation’s top makers, including 2GIG, GE/Interlogix and Honeywell. Plus, Monitronics is Five Diamond Certified by the Central Station Alarm Association, the industry's highest recognition for monitoring station excellence. Authorized Monitronics Dealers are ready and able nationwide to evaluate your home security needs to design a system for your lifestyle.
What Makes Monitronics one of the Best Home Security Companies in the US?
- Industry-leading response times
- Lifetime Service Guarantee
- Excellent Customer Service – with 97% of service calls resolved with the first call
Even More Reasons to Become a Monitronics Customer
Save on your homeowner's insurance. Many insurance companies offer discounts to their customers who install home security alarms in their homes. If you're already a Monitronics customer and haven't claimed your discount, visit My Monitronics to download your insurance discount certificate.
We make moving easy. If there's a move on your horizon, we want you to be able to take your monitoring with you. That's why Monitronics' customers move for FREE.* Your monthly rate will remain the same (unless you choose to add additional services). Included:
- Free Lifetime Warranty
- Free Installation
- Free Activation
- Free Equipment
- 24/7 Monitronics Monitoring
- 1 security panel with full-color touch-screen interface ($850 value)
- 1 keychain remote
- 1 pet-sensitive motion detector
- 3 door/window sensors
- 1 yard sign
- 3 window decals
- Mobile monitoring
- Arm/disarm system remotely via web or mobile app
How do I get a Monitored Security System?
It's simple. Call us at 888-699-8915 and We'll conduct a complete security analysis and tailor a system specifically for your home and life. Then get you setup with a system that meets your individual needs.